Last Updated: 24-11-2021
Welcome to Swyvl! Our goal is to create the best place to learn new skills and make friends online. Let’s work together to make Swyvl safe, clean, and full of respectful people. We have rules about the content you can or can’t post on Swyvl and the ways we treat each other.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in your content being removed, or your account being permanently removed from Swyvl, with or without warning.
- SWYVL IS FOR FRIENDSHIP ONLY
- Swyvl is your place to make new friends and learn new skills. If you are looking for romantic relationships, please go for some of the many dating apps available online. Treating Swyvl as a dating website can loose you access to the platform.
- BE GENUINE
- We don’t allow fake profile. Do not upload photos that you do not have permission to use or are not of yourself. We will be rolling out identity verification soon.
- SWYVL IS FOR EVERYONE (OVER 13)
- All people are welcome on Swyvl, as long as they are over 13. You are free to join regardless of your gender, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
- SWYVL PHOTO GUIDELINES:
- No nude pictures.
- No pornographic material.
- No direct promotion of your other social accounts.
- No solicitation or marketplace activity.
- No suggestive/inappropriate situations or text.
- Your face must be clearly visible in at least one photo.
- No drugs.
- No animal abuse photos.
- No gory or graphic images.
- No guns or weapons.
- RESPECT EVERYONE, ALWAYS
- On Swyvl, we treat everyone with kindness and respect, no matter who they are. Hate speech, bullying, and abusive behavior will not be tolerated in any form.
- DON’T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL ON SWYVL
- Any illegal activity of any kind will not be tolerated. It will result in being banned and/or reported to the authorities. Sexual content or incidents involving minors will be reported to the proper authorities.
- NO SOLICITING
- Swyvl is not a marketplace. If you try to use Swyvl to buy, sell, or solicit anything, no matter what it is, you will be banned.
- REPORT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
- We use a combination of technology and 24/7 human moderation to monitor and review Swyvl accounts for content that indicates any violations of these Guidelines and our Terms and Conditions.
- HELP US
- If you see anything that violates our Community Guidelines or other inappropriate behaviour, please report it by emailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to report an emergency, please contact your local authorities. Help us keep Swyvl safe, fun, and the best place to make new friends!